SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDING COVID 19
Eastside Urban Farm & Garden Center is committed to helping our community pull through this challenging time, and we are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for both our customers and staff. In addition to our regular healthy workplace policies, we’ve implemented a series of new measures in our store to increase the protection to both staff and customers in response to Covid 19:
- Disinfection of commonly touched surfaces , and entire store every day.
- We encourage customers to wear masks on site at all times, and maintain 6ft distancing from staff and each other. All staff wear masks on site at all times. Like many other essential workers, we interact with large numbers of the public every day and ask that you help keep us and others safe. Thank you.
- We are suspending all classes and workshops until further notice. Our hope is to reschedule classes in 2023, based on Department of Health/CDC guidelines/clearance.
- If you or a family member are experiencing any symptoms or illness, please do not come into store. For emergency feed orders etc, we can do a curbside order to your car. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Please allow up to 48 hrs for us to fill your curbside order. Thank you.
- If you don’t want to come into the store, we do have an outdoor register, year-round, where you are able to purchase and request products from inside.
Our community is full of wonderful people willing to work together to insure the common good, to help their neighbors in need, and to keep our food system strong! Let’s work together now more than ever to keep each other safe, and to keep our communities resilient. Thank you for your support!