Education is so important to what we do! However, since the pandemic started our on-site classes have been on hold.
But never fear! We have been working on our plan to expand our educational activities in several areas:
- We will be resuming a limited number of classes at Eastside Urban starting in spring 2024!!
- We have also been working on designing hands-on workshops to take place on site at our farm near Oakville. We hope to offer the first of these full-day workshops in 2024!
- We have recently started an online educational blog. It will eventually cover a large variety of educational topics and will be a permanent online resource for folks.
- We have greatly expanded our library of educational books and materials available at the store! This includes organic farming, gardening, homesteading, animal care, crafting, cooking, preserving, permaculture, sustainability, environmental health, regenerative agriculture, and much more.
- Our team of knowledgeable senior staff members are skilled in a variety of areas and love sharing their skills with members of our community! We encourage members of the public to ask our staff members for help with any aspect of farming or gardening they may need more information on!
- Please reach out directly to us if you have any specific questions, or have suggestions for areas of classes that you’d like us to teach in 2024. Please use the contact form on this page, and we’ll get back to you ASAP!!