Enjoy nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits from your own garden
By growing your own food, you know exactly what your’e feeding your family, and you’re also doing your part to create a more sustainable and resilient community food environment for the future.
Choose the best soil & composts and get healthy plants
Because our gardening experts understand the importance of healthy soil and what it takes to keep it that way, we offer the only bulk soil amendment department in the county with over 30 organic ammendments to choose from! Limes, minerals, seed meals, kelp, we have it all! We also have cover crops, mulching materials, nitrogen fixing-plants, composting supplies, bagged manure and more!
Plants and gardening supplies we offer include
All our plants are Bee-Friendly, neonic free, and maintained using OMRI certified organic gardening products and methods only, no chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
WE offer the following products:
- Greenhouse, cold-frame, and raised bed building supplies
- Fruit Trees: Apple, Pear, Asian Pear, Quince, Cherry, Plum, Apricot, Peach, and more
- Nut Trees: Filberts/Hazelnuts, Almond, Walnut, Beech more
- Unusual edibles, indoor edibles
- Berries, Grapes, Hops, Herbs
- Veggies for year-round production
- Permaculture Supplies!
- Wide assortment of Quality TOOLS of all sorts!
- Gloves, Boots, Hats
- Grafting supplies
- Beneficial Insects
- Mason Bee and Honey Bee Supplies (Bee-Keeping)
- Pollinator attracting perennial plants
- Bulbs, tubers, potatoes, garlic, and lots lots more!
- Adaptive Seeds
- Territorial Seeds
- Saltwater Seeds
- 4 Corners Organics Soils
- Composts, coco-fiber, peat, perlite
- Down to Earth Organic Fertilizers
- Worm Castings, Worm Tea
- Sea-Crop, liquid organic fertilizers
- Organic Fertilizers, Organic Soil amendments by the pound
- Crop cover fabrics and Polyfilm up to 20ft wide by the foot
- Pest control products, Organic solutions to insects problems
- Fencing, Netting, Staking
- Locally grown bamboo poles, posts, and stakes
- Peat Pots, paper pots, Permeable fabric pots for better root growth, and decorative pots, plus planters
- Tray packs, propagation materials and more
- Soil test kits, Compost bins
- Water barrels/ catchment supplies, irrigation supplies
- Teufel Compost, Cascade Compost, Scarecrow’s Pride, Coconut Coir fiber bricks
- Peat-free soils, Living soils, mycorrhizae soil innoculants
- Grow lights, heat lamps
- Organic pest and disease control products
This is one of the salamanders that can be found in our nursery.
Salamanders are very sensitive to pesticides and chemicals. The fact that they hang out in our nursery shows that utilizing strictly organic methods and products to maintain our nursery directly benefits wildlife.